This hotel gave wonderful service and a warm welcome throughout - our group numbered about 20 people, from all over the world. We had not met prior to this Walking Trip, and so moved around at meals from table to table as we mixed and became acquainted . None the less, the staff always managed to locate the individuals and match them to their bottles of wine each night, their pre ordered dinner menus, and so forth - a pretty good effort I thought! Each day on our return, our rooms had been serviced and were fresh and clean. Our group gathered for evening drinks and a review of the day before dinner, and, due to our numbers, took all the available outdoor seating at that time, but this was never a problem for the hotel staff, as the bar service ran back and forth filling orders. At the front desk ,every request I made, from ordering a taxi, to posting a letter, to orgainising use of the internet, was met efficiently and with courtesy. At night, the surrounding area was quiet save for the occasional dog barking - one slept well, and woke to the crowing of a nearby rooster - for me, the leafy outlook and these small everyday sounds made for a perfect place to rest at the end of each day. If you value a good night's rest and a warm welcome, within a walk of Sorrento centrale, but with access to bus and train close ( for those who tire of walking) this is the perfect place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples