I have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. The rooms were clean, cool, and comfortable. The hotel is about 2km from Sorrento centre, but they have a free shuttle that can escort you that runs every hour-hour 1/2. It stops at about 11pm each night. Sant Agnello ended up being nicer than we thought, and we spent our nights relaxing there too, with the restaurants being cheaper and quieter than Sorrento. The top-floor terrace was amazing for its views of the Bay of Naples.
The breakfast was great as well, and the restaurant and bar had good food, and friendly staff. the bar tender for the evenings was especially friendly. We were there for our wedding in Sorrento, and the front-desk staff took care of a couple of last-minute things for us with smiles.
I highly recommend this hotel, and will be staying there on our next visit to the area. Our entire wedding party of 6 loved the facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples