lovely clean hotel with excellent service.We stayed here for our honeymoon and received a bottle of champagne on arrival which was really nice.
The hotel was about a 15 minute walk to sorrento town and hard to walk to in the very warm days but they provide a courtesy bus to the town and back at certain times which was great. We found the last time back to hotel from the town was 10.45pm, a little early and a taxi cost us 15 euro so the bus was a great advantage.
The food was lovely and pool area was really nice and there are great views from the 3rd and 4th floor roof tops with sun loungers there also.The hotel also offered great service on many trips to vesuvius,pompei,etc.
We had a great stay and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples