First, forget the mussels and pasta that another reviewer mentioned at Bar 13. It's off the menu. You can have a lovely salad bar at the hotel restaurant for a very low price. We didn't, though. The breakfast might have a boring cheese selection, but it was good enough for us!
Other members of our party got a fresh room with a flat screen TV, and everything in good working order. Our room lacked even bathroom hooks, and several fixtures did not work, but we didn't mind. The a/c was good. The very high internet fee sent us to a nearby library where we could check email and wait until our next hotel which has free internet. Low cost internet is the most important feature for us, right after safety, cleanliness and good a/c on hot evenings.
The dining room staff seem to work from before dawn until after nightfall, and they do an elegant job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples