Quite a beautiful, busy hotel located in a quiet and very pretty street, 15 minutes walk from the train station, and 5 minutes walk to the beach cliff tops. We travelled in September, and Sant'Agnello is magic at this time of year.
The hotel is large and clean. The room was large (King bed, desk, couch and lounge chair) and bright and clean and the décor was contemporary (renovated last couple of years?). The room had a large balcony with a wonderful view to the mountains and bit of the sea. The bathroom was spacious, clean and recently renovated. The bed was comfortable.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was good - juices, cerials, fresh fruits, breads & pastries, cold meats, hot food etc,, and the staff were helpful in finding soya milk for me. The hotel has a restaurant, but we didn’t get around to eating at the restaurant.
When we stayed, the hotel seemed to be full of mainly English tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples