I've stayed here for extended holidays over the past two summers. The hotel has spectacular views from the 5th and 6th floor restaurants. The staff are exceptional in their courtesy and willingness to help. I would highly recommend the half pension as the Neapolitan chef is excellent. Furthermore, Sorrento is great as a base for visiting the Amalfi coast and Capri. Naples is also only an hour away by train which is very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples