Great Hotel near SOrrento. Up on the hill with some of the best views of the area. Pool loacted onthe top floor. (They do charge for towels, but they charge for everything in Europe.)The hotel staff is wonderful and the room was new and very clean. On of the rooms even had part of the rock the hotel was built into exposed. The breakfast was average, but our dinner was wonderful overlookng the water and down into Sorrento. Great place for kids too!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples