I stayed here with my fiance (proposed at this hotel) back in July. The view over the bay of Naples and the town of Sorrento. The staff is friendly, fluent in several languages (including English) and is always willing to help. Rooms are large and clean, with amazing views of the city, bay, and mountains.
A shuttle runs regularly to the city center, or you can walk to town. The walk is about 20 minutes on a narrow sidewalk. We had a car which we had rented and drove back and forth, as well as up and down the coast (highly recommended). Capri is only a short ferry ride away.
Sorrento is my favorite city in Italy. It is large enough to do some shopping from the locals, but small enough to get that true Italian feel with great food, great music, and great hospitality. I would highly recommend a trip to this region and a stay at this great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUCKED AWAY ON THE SORRENTO SEABOARD Between the coast and the hills, It overlooks the town of Sant’Agnello and is located 1200 meters from the central Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. With its breath-taking views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius the hotel offers the possibility to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in a stylishly furnished and welcoming environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Cristina Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples