My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. Our room was fantastic! It was on the roof with a private bathroom and ice cold air conditioning. The B&B is a quick walk to a restaurant on the edge of a cliff. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset while we ate there. Definitely take advantage of the cooking school and the Capri boat trip! We did both, and they were amazing. We actually got to swim inside the Blue Grotto. The dinner we had at the cooking school was absolutely phenomenal and quite a steal. The center of Sorrento is a bit of a hike, but the walk is beautiful so we didn't mind. A fantastic place, we would love to return someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family style B&B a very comfortable, relaxing place to stay. There are many ways to see the South of Italy. We'll take you with us, as part of our family, to see this special world through the lens of its food, its artisans, and its culinary traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HostelWorld so you can book your Mami Camilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mami Camilla Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Mami Camilla Italy/Province Of Naples