We too though we we're going to a hostel but for us we we pleasantly surprised it was more of a hotel. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. We arrived to 2 guest making pizza with the hosts which we could eat for 'all you can eat' pizza for 5euro,bargin. And it was amazing and fresh ingredients all in a wood fire oven. They put on a really good continental breakfast for 5euro as well. It's is a 15min walk to town, but we enjoyed being away from it all and taking the scenic route back to the hotel. I wish I had stayed an extra day to do their pizza making course and their 4 course dinner course too. We found the family lovely and they really make you part of their family. The younger ones also speak English really well just be clear about what you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family style B&B a very comfortable, relaxing place to stay. There are many ways to see the South of Italy. We'll take you with us, as part of our family, to see this special world through the lens of its food, its artisans, and its culinary traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mami Camilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mami Camilla Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Mami Camilla Italy/Province Of Naples