I spent three months at Mami Camilla for cooking school and enjoy telling people how much I learned, and how much fun I had with my friends at the b&b. The whole family was kind, happy, and quick to help with info when I needed it. Aside from the great food at Mami Camilla the thing I like most is the boat excursion around Capri. It was one of the best times I had on my trip. The location of Mami Camilla is ideal for visiting all the sites of southern Italy because it's in the center of all of them like Pompei, Vesuvio,ect. I can't wait to go back to Mami Camilla with my Chicago family to meet the new one I have at Mami Camilla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family style B&B a very comfortable, relaxing place to stay. There are many ways to see the South of Italy. We'll take you with us, as part of our family, to see this special world through the lens of its food, its artisans, and its culinary traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HostelWorld so you can book your Mami Camilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mami Camilla Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Mami Camilla Italy/Province Of Naples