Just stayed here for 9 days and really enjoyed the holiday. It is about 8 to10 minutes walk uphill from the main road into Sorrento and there are no pavements to keep an eye out for traffic. The hotel provides a courtesy bus to and from Sorrento doing half a dozen runs each day, more in peak season.
Our room was great with a wonderful view of Naples Bay. We paid for the sea view and if you're staying for more a few days, I recommend it.
Breakfasts were good and a chef was on hand to make fresh omlettes or pancakes to go with the hot and cold buffet.
Generally, the hotel is quiet, but is used by a few coach tour companies. We had four separate trips on one night and the main inconvenience is they have early morning starts, so we were woken at 6am on a few mornings which we could have done without on our holiday. Staff are friendly and helpful and little touches such as little hand made biscuits on a little tray with a "wishing you goodnight" message were sweet.
We had a lovely, comfortable stay and we'd happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples