We only stayed in the Grand Hotel La Pace for a night but we were very impressed with the hotel, the staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was huge, lovely and bright and clean. The only down side is that the hotel is about 2km out of town (which we did not know at the time of booking)so if you don't have long in Sorrento its probably not ideal but the hotel offers a free shuttle service in and out of town at different times throughout the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples