Beautiful hotel - in a beautiful part of Italy! We took advantage of the shuttle bus into Sorrento (10 minutes)
Make sure you ask for room overlooking the sea – amazing views!
Great restaurant – beautiful food!! and great full breakfast!
Great staff who are very friendly and helpful.
Great location to base yourself and then visit Isle of Capri, Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples