We stayed in this hotel for a week.The hotel itself is wonderful. some may think the decor of it is very outdated, but I was impressed by the opulence of the hotel such as the Greek statues etc.. There is a lovely pool surrounded by sunloungers and a solarium, perfect for cooling down in the blistering heat. bedrooms were lovely, just request a room with a pool view when you're booking. theres also a jacuzzi and steamroom! You could see the Latery Mtn range and mt Vesuvio from the hotel which was beautiful. location wise, you're not in the heart of Sorrento but there is a shuttle bus that runs about 4 times a day.. only problem is it doesn't run when the italians are having a siesta! that was the only downside of the hotel, having to organise your trips around the shuttlebus times. also some of the poolside staff members were a bit condescending. Overall, loved this hotel and will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples