Outrageous splendour the minute you step inside, you feel quite small in the immense lobby. Marble and gilt everywhere you look, deep armchairs and intricate lamps, railings.... One feels transported back a century or so. The rooms are spacious and comfortable but the air-conditioning is only adjustable by the reception, which is quite odd. There's a buffet breakfast complete with fruits, cereals, croissants, bacon, sausages and scrambled eggs etc. included with the room. The wifi is limited to the public areas only.
We found the personnel very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples