Situated outside Sorrento in the little community of Sant Agnello is this hotel. Given the very good price we didn't have too much expectations on the place. It is Italy and standards on the hotels aint Bangkok.
Anyways, we had a nice room, nice, view. Good service and overall a very nice experience. Actually nothing to complain about. Like all Italian hotels restaurations aren't up to par - and they usually feel a bit dated (unless spending 500€ per night).
Overall a good hotel, with a parking, with a good breakfeast (which is quite rare in italy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples