A small group of us stayed for a week at the beginning of May. The food was awful and we found that other parties had different menus. We were expected to order the night before for the following evening and if we wanted an omelet or pancakes for breakfast we had to pay extra. This hotel is not five star and we would not go back. It is too far out of Sorrento and is up a dangerous road so not suitable for walking. Most of the group were kept awake by dogs barking during the night so be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples