We spent a wonderful week here in late April. Staff were all fabulous, making us feel special, pampered and 'looked after'. They also went out of their way to give us full information to make our stay fantastic. All aspects of accommodation were super, although twin beds pushed together wasn't great.
Le Couples dining was a fabulous experience. Splendid food and splendid service. Breakfast each morning was perfect.
Location just outside was of main town really worked for us. The walk in to town was a good way to work off the morning pastries and shuttle buses ran after and late in the evening.
Wifi a bit 'hit and miss', but that aside, great value for money. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples