Have just returned from La Pace. This is a lovely hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The foyer and public rooms are opulent and beautiful. We found the staff obliging and helpful particularly in the restaurant where nothing was too much trouble. The service was very personal and they made a real effort to remember your name and likes etc. We paid to upgrade from a standard room to the next one up and although we had a small terrace there was no view only a wall at the rear which was a little disappointing and the dogs next door made a terrific din whenever anyone walked past however you could not hear this when the window was closed. The bathroom could have done with an upgrade as the fan did not work and it looked a little faded.No tea or coffee making in our room. The food was superb although breakfast was a tad disappointing. On our last night there was a party for a relative of the owner and the bar was closed and there was limited service in the restaurant. we had missed the last shuttle bus to Sorrento and the bar around the corner was closed so we were stuck and unable to get a drink. We had to walk down to St Agnello which is a steep hill with no pavement, dark and busy with traffic. Perhaps the hotel could have informed guests about this situation so we could prepare. Overall however we had a great stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples