I had a lovely stay here in June: the room was perfect for my needs, and even though the view from my balcony wasn't a sea view, its advantage was a more peaceful view of orchards rather than the hotel car park, even though a more spectacular distant view of the sea. The service was excellent and the breakfast gave me a full range of possibilities, from continental to full. I didn't have dinner there as the menu for that was uninspiring. The restaurant staff went out of their way to be helpful and gracious even though the 'Stepford Wives'-type muzac was a bit soporific. The spacious feel of the lounge area and the ornate furniture gave a luxurious feel to the hotel and the reception were welcoming and helpful. The only downside for me, which is why I didn't give the full 5 stars, was the size of the pool, which was a little disappointing for someone who likes a good swim but for a quick dip or for children, it was great! The whole pool and bar area was beautiful. Thank you for making my Sorrento stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples