The staff was excellent! They went out of their way to make sure all our questions were answered. They were professional and kind even when fussy guest had ridiculous requests and complaints the staff of the hotel tried to be accommodating. The only issue with the hotel is that the shuttle bus to and from town should run more frequently, we walk to town a lot it help us not to gain any wait on our vacation which was good, but not feasible for all guests. The walk was 20 minuets each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples