We loved this hotel, it was so warm & welcoming considering it rained for most of our stay!! It is out of the way, but this was what i wanted,so it suited us. We caught the Shuttle bus(free)provided by the hotel most days into Sorrento & then caught it back, or we got the train back & walked to the hotel (10min walk). I did walk once to Sorrento, it takes a good half hour, its a bit hair raising & it stinks of car fumes, so i wouldn't recommend that.
The food was amazing, i gained weight!! The rooms were spotless & very pleasant. We didn't use the beautiful pool due to the poor weather.
I would visit here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples