We stayed four nights at la Pace. The staff were very good, Nice pool on second floor with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. Bar and snck bar was good. Breakfast was a mixture of continental, offerings, nice cakes, with bacon, cooked frankfurters and scrambled eggs as an option. Did not eat in the resutaurant.
Rooms well equipped and cleaned with fresh towels every day.
With the exception of the pool the hotel seemed to be empty most of the day apart from breakfast time.
Walk to local shops/restaurants in Sant Agnello takes about 15 minutes, walk back uphill!
English spoken throughout, hotel (and so it seems Sorrento and Sant Agnello), staff fluent and my attempts to speak Italian were answered in English.
Free bus to centre of Sorrento and return during day and evening, which was very good (and left exactly on time).
The hotel made for a great short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples