It was our honeymoon!
Two things stand-out for us:-
1. The staff, reception & catering, were absolutely splendid - friendly, cheerful knowledgeable & exceptionally helpful!
2. The ambience of the hotel is superb with a very impressive reception & vestibule area surmounted by a splendid modern crystal chandelier. All areas of the hotel are liberally furnished with objets d/art.
Our room was very roomy & comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed Sorrento and the various attractions such as Pompeii, Herculaneum & Vesuvius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples