We stayed for a week in June 2010 and everything was more than we expected. The service is great, rooms are beautiful and roomy, views are spectacular, great pool and spa and the dinners are truly a delightful italian experience. The hotel is not in Sorrento, you need to take the hotel's shuttle bus for a ten minute ride, or the Circumvesuvio train for one stop to Sorrento.
The shuttle bus is very convenient since you don't have to worry about transportation, but the trips are somewhat limited in number and schedule, and sometimes we wished they had more trips to and from Sorrento. Overall our stay was great, we loved and loved Sorrento and we would like to come back to La Pace for another week in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples