I had to write this review having seen another review which was full of criticism for the Hotel and the staff. We stayed for two weeks in September on the 5th floor and the carpets in the hallway were NOT dirty and our room which was a double with sea view was cleaned daily, the linen on the bed being changed every other day - which I do not do at home!!!!!
The reception staff in particular were lovely. Marielana was so helpful as were all the reception staff. We booked a number of trips through them and they could not have been more helpful.
The bar and restaurant staff were also very friendly and could not do enough for you.
Breakfast was great - a plentiful choice. We had opted for half board which we had thought could have been a mistake but there was a different menu every day for a week, with about 4 choices of starter, main course and dessert, so we were quite impressed.
We had wanted a special holiday and we were not disappointed - we would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities. When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel la Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sant Agnello
- Grand Hotel La Pace Sorrento
- Grand Hotel La Pace Italy/Province Of Naples