Joining friends who had spent 3 nights in Rome we reserved 5 nights in this pleasant and well situated hotel. On a quiet side street named after the American author Marion Crawford; close to bus and train stations and main road. We were initially given a west southwest (sunny side) facing double room on the 5th floor but changed to a 3rd floor north east room with views over Bay of Naples. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean with Wi-Fi and Sky TV but with no UK stations apart from Sky news international. Bathroom provided everything required but could do with some renovation –especially the stand in bath plastic curtain shower. Bar, restaurant and pool all good but on expensive side. Traveller tip – avoid the taxis they are brutal. Visit Capri but expect extortionate prices for beer, coffee and gelato. Take tour guide at Pompeii having travelled there by train. Enjoy churches, streets and views of Sorrento but again expect high prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in a big park by citrus groves and beautiful villas, the Hotel Majestic Palace welcomes its guests in a refined and warm atmosphere at the same time. Thanks to its location, within walking distance from the sea and the main square of Sorrento, the Hotel is the ideal starting point for discovering the most beautiful and evocative sights of Sorrento area, Amalfi, Capri, Pompeii, etc., to spend in short, a seaside vacation culture or relaxing moments. Built in a Mediterranean style, the Hotel Majestic Palace has large indoor and outdoor spaces. Attention to even the smallest details, the Majestic Palace Hotel offers to the guests excellent services and facilities: pool restaurant at lunch, pizzeria, Don Geppi Restaurant open for dinner, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, solarium, beauty center and possibility to enjoy beautiful excursions by sea and by land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Majestic Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Majestic Palace
- Majestic Palace Sorrento
- Majestic Palace Sant Agnello
- Majestic Palace Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples