I honestly can't find fault with this hotel. We have just returned from a fantastic holiday- myself, husband an 8 and 6 year old. On arrival we were upgraded to connecting rooms which were spacious, clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet offered the same choice each day but hot and tasty. Evening meal was a four course meal with excellent service. I only eat fish but there was still a good choice for me. Hotel is just a couple of minutes walk from the Circumvesuviano train station. You can catch the train to Pompeii (Scavi) and Ercolano (Herculanium) which are the ruins from the Volcano Vesuvius. Really cheap at 6.80Euros per adult for a day ticket to both plus entry fees. Don't miss the ruins they are amazing to see. We went up Vesuvios too, another great trip, 22 Euros per adult to go right to the top. Capri is worth a visit too at 35 Euros per adult lots of designer shops but we found a tiny beach off the beaten track. We avoided going on any planned trips with Thomson as it was much cheaper to go ourselves but I think Thomson really look after you. My daughter says the pool was freezing but she still enjoyed having a swim! Just to say how friendly and helpful the staff were - all of them - not a grumpy one amongst them. Thanks to all of you for contributing to a fantastic time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in a big park by citrus groves and beautiful villas, the Hotel Majestic Palace welcomes its guests in a refined and warm atmosphere at the same time. Thanks to its location, within walking distance from the sea and the main square of Sorrento, the Hotel is the ideal starting point for discovering the most beautiful and evocative sights of Sorrento area, Amalfi, Capri, Pompeii, etc., to spend in short, a seaside vacation culture or relaxing moments. Built in a Mediterranean style, the Hotel Majestic Palace has large indoor and outdoor spaces. Attention to even the smallest details, the Majestic Palace Hotel offers to the guests excellent services and facilities: pool restaurant at lunch, pizzeria, Don Geppi Restaurant open for dinner, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, solarium, beauty center and possibility to enjoy beautiful excursions by sea and by land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Majestic Palace
- Majestic Palace Sorrento
- Majestic Palace Sant Agnello
- Majestic Palace Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples