We spent 7 nights, in this hotel mid-September.
The location is good, on the seashore, with a beautiful terrace. Sant'Agnello is at a "20 minutes walk" from Sorrento. We had a rented car, which found its place, nearby on a public parking. The hotel provided a "free parking resident card". The hotel is very pleasant, with a magnificent view of the Bay of Naples from our standard, well decorated, rather large room,
We enjoyed the excellent service, the beautiful garden, the waterpool and the winebar,
Breakfast buffet is incredibly good : you can prepare your own fresh orange juice, enjoy the usual Italian variety of breads and pastries, together with your choice of cheese, ham or salamis plates, and made on order, with a large smile : eggs of all sorts (fried, scrambled, bacon, ham, omelettes, soft boiled, etc), with your preferred hot "morning drinks".
Not so good (which prevents us from giving a "five stars") : the cathodic TV set was rather small in our room, the channels are few. (Surprisingly, in a hotel this class, no access to the French TV5 network). Furthermore, we suffered some erratic problems with water ...The personnel offered his empathy...but could not do much more.
But this can be fixed, we hope for our next visit ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples