Everything I would like to say has been already said by others.
A very nice hotel in beautiful location, tasty breakfast, staffs eager to help in every possible way and so friendly they make you feel at home, like a part of the family.
Who can ask for anything more ?
PS: there are few very nice Italian restaurants (good food, friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices) in a walking distance. Just ask Gabriela or Paula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples