We booked this hotel for our main two week holiday through C'Italia and hoped that it would meet our expectations. It certainly did.
Sant'Agnello is a little outside Sorrento and is a perfect base. HVG has a superb location and the breakfast room and deck (paravisiello) are big benefits - you won't get better views. Breakfast is a lovely spread, all you could want, all you could eat.
Our ground floor room with terrace was lovely. Good size, lovely bed and nice bathroom. The only criticism for UK visitors would be would have liked tea & coffee making facilities. We didn't use the mini bar except for the odd bottle of water.
Service here is very personal, you feel part of the family. Whatever your want you can have and while we spent around Euro 500 extra at the hotel over two weeks, prices were not high, we just loved the place so much.
The pool is fantastic and with only 19 rooms, it's never busy.
Close to Sorrento, the 20 minute walk is easy but not attractive. But we would rather have Sorrento accessible at a distance.
We would recommend this place to anyone - you could pay more and get better but some of the character and personal approach we were looking for would be lost. We loved our time here, photos don't do the place justice and you can only imagine how good it is by booking yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples