A little late writing this review as we stayed here in 2006 for our honeymoon!
The hotel is small (but not too small) and the staff are so friendly and helpful - we stayed in the Ninfea suite and could see the sea from our bed and Mount Vesuvius from the window of our living areas.
It was September so fairly quiet and we had the pool to ourtselves somedays, a nice place to have lunch btw the staff bring it out to you and set you up a little table.
There are a couple of restaurants nearby and ther eis always the walk into Sorrento - which is quite long and windy but nothing to complain about. I personally found sorrento really touristy and not what I expected at all so I was glad we chose Sant Angello.
Would recommend and will defintely be going back at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples