Hotel Villa Garden is about a 20-30 minute stroll from Sorrento in a residentaial area of Sant Angello. The moment we arrived at the hotel I felt peace and calm settle over me. The exterior is beautifully maintained as are all areas of the hotel. From the moment I walked into the hotel i was happy with our choice of hotel to spend our first anniversary. The reception is small but bright and airy, the staff are so amazingly friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are light and bright and spacious with good furniture and tasteful decor. Some people have mentioned the showers were of the hand held variety. This no longer seems to be the case and the 2 rooms we saw had full showers with lots of different settings etc. the bathrooms are well maintained and spacious enough. The breakfasts are buffet style with a decent enought choice and the option to have a cooked breakfast if desired. The views from the breakfast room are amazing too. There is a choice of sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads etc. The bar is open all the time it seems and the lounge room/bar area is relaxing with well maintained with lovely furniture. I thought the pool/pool area may have been a bit small from pics i had seen, but when we arrived and saw it there were no issues there either. I reluctantly admit i am a bit of a hotel snob and i like to stay in nice hotels when abroad. I was concerned that this hotel may be a little small as i prefer the blend rather than feel people are 'in my face' but this is seriously not the case. the hotel is amazing. go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples