We stayed here in June and it is a lovely hotel. The staff were all very friendly, helpful and professional. They were always available for recommendations, directions and special requests. The lounge and pool area were pristine and comfortable. The breakfast room was just lovely with a panoramic view of the bay as we enjoyed our morning meal. We booked 2 rooms for our four family members, one was a junior suite and one was a side balcony room. The rooms were very nice and the bathrooms were spacious, modern and VERY clean. The automatic blinds were nice for keeping out the hot afternoon sun. The balcony was extremely small and overlooked the street side which was a bit noisy at night when kids on scooters collected to hang out at the corner. I would recommend a junior suite because the balcony room was very small and we would have enjoyed having a bit more space. There was an issue with the hotel overbooking our room. I must admit I was a bit surprised when we were asked if we would consider staying in another hotel (at their expense of course) since we had already been in the room for two days and had made our reservation several months prior to our stay. In the end it was resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Overall we had a pleasant experience at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples