My wife and I stayed here in April of 07'. The hotel is the front row of homes and hotels on the ocean. The views are incredible. We requested room #105 because of the large balcony and we were not disappointed. The breakfast was very good and it was nice to have an American style breakfast with eggs.
It was a little off the beaten path, but there were a few restaurants close to the hotel. It was a 15-20 minute walk into Sorrento. We did a day trip to Capri, it was very beautiful, but full of tourists. We had a car and drove to the Amalfi Coast and stopped at Positano and Amalfi. That was the highlight of our trip, the city of Amalfi was picture perfect set in the step mountains right on the ocean. The drive has to be top 5 in the world along the Amalfi Coast.
Overall the hotel was very nice, it was clean, the bathrooms were nice, and the views were fantastic. I would recommend the hotel to people looking for a quiet vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. A real corner of Paradise, where the ancient Romans built a splendid villa and where the great European painters of the 17th and 18th century came to seek inspiration for their magnificent paintings. Today this is the ideal place for relaxing and romantic stays, to discover Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and other gems of this blessed land. The villa has been completely restructured but in full respect of the original architecture. It's 19 rooms are finely furnished, many of these have balcony and sea view. The personal care of the owners, the courtesy of the Staff, the intimate and elegant atmosphere, make of Villa Garden a "Hotel de Charme". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Villa Garden Hotel Italy/Province Of Naples