I travelled to this hotel, and it was one of my best experiences ever!!! The hotel itself is in a quiet area Sant Agnello very near within walking distance to the main town, but out of the hustle and bustle. the hotel itself is family run and can i just say run by the most welcoming family. they all make you feel like a part of their family. the buffet is not plentiful but is what you would expect from a small and friendly, its as if your sitting around their dinner table at home as all the guests sit together. If you are lucky enough to experience the traditional pizza nights sitting in the garden area in the evening, in which pizza is handmade right before your eyes by the family, you will be reminded of how pizza is best tasted!!... then you can stroll over for the very friendly barman Roberto to mix up a cocktail for you. the rooms are clean and nicely decorated, and is a bonus if you are lucky enough to be overlooking the beautiful pool and garden area. The only bad part of the hotel is when you have to hand your key over and go home. I definetely hope to return back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples