reading reviews of the Florida made us wonder if we had made the right decision. When we arrived for our two weeks stay we were pleasantly suprised by our room in the garden which was large and spacious. The only thing I would like to have seen was air conditioning. The staff were very professional, helpful and the food was fantasic. A choice of three starters and main courses so there should be something for everyone to like, unless you are the egg and chips type, which by my reckoning should stay in England!!! If you were out for the day and would miss dinner they will give you a packed lunch. Having spoken to other travellers visiting the region who were staying in larger hotels, it seems we had the best food and quieter location as most other hotels are on really busy roads. The area is central for all the trips for the area and the local train was very cheap and easy to use. We met some lovely people and had a fantasic holiday and had nothing at all to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples