This hotel is a little gem, very quiet location although birds did wake me quite a few mornings at 5.30am-make sure you close the shutters as well as the glass door!!
the hotel was spotless throughout, the gardens were immaculate, pool is lovely (always a sunbed),staff were very polite and friendly, (one particular barman was always laughing) they all seem to thoroughly enjoy their work there, food was very good and not at all expensive, quite an extensive menu-lunch, dinner and wine, around £3 for a prosecco, slightly less for house wine, everything is very well kept and they clearly take great pride in looking after this hotel
we did request a pool view, our room was situated on the side of the building-pool was visible!! aside from the birds it was probably the better option-away from the bar/pool area etc
Yes the rooms are basic,(but spotless) but on a holiday with so much history to explore you barely spend any time in the room to notice
My bed wasnt the best, the shower was tiny-but adequate in a fair sized bathroom (fresh towels every day)
having stayed in sant agnello before i was aware of the walk into sorrento, around 15-20mins but its all flat, enjoy the stroll
I would definately return to this hotel, nice little family run hotel-so much nicer than a big chain, well done to you all-keep up the good work!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples