Words cannot describe accurately the standard of services here.
(1) Email booking was not only promptly replied, it was so politely worded.
(2) Stayed 2 nights and decided to extend another night. Asked for extension the night before, I was told the hotel is fully booked. He (I dont know his name) asked me to check other B&B. It was all fine until next morning, my 2 dorm mates came back with extension. It didnt bother me much, tho they got room while I didnot. Upon checking out, I casually asked if there was a room. The answer was yes. I then asked why not yesterday. I was told that they just released a private room. Now, this is a valid acceptable answer and so the guy showed me the room. He even allowed me to choose bed and granted exclusive use of the safe deposit box. He was kind enough to show me nice places to go to, ever so patiently explained the details. He even helped to print my air ticket willingly, for free. On top of this, he booked the next hostel for me too. All without a sign of too much trouble.
What really amazed me is not so much of his helpfulness but rather his service efficiency. In the morning, around check out time, the reception is full of eager tourists desperately needed help . He dealt with each of them, efficiently and speedily. For example, while helping out with train booking for other guests during which discussion was in progress, he would look over to the next guest in queue to service first. I was just queuing to buy breakfast ticket and so, he quickly passed over the ticket. I saw each guests left with satisfaction after his servicing, no complain of whatsoever nature. He is very efficient, friendly and nice. And his name is Michele (hope no mis spelt, if do, pardon me pls).
Ask for him, he will help, above and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples