I have stayed at the florida three times now and I have to say that each time I have visited this hotel I have not been disappointed. The hotel is a small family run establishment offering clean and comfortable facilities. There is never a shortage of sun loungers, the pool is a good size and there is maid service everyday. They hold a gala dinner with entertainment every week, while there is fun to be had the DJ is a bit dated. They also have a pizza party once a week which was good, pizza is delicious! The food and wine is really good although I didnt think the chef this year was as good as the last one. This is one of the smallest hotels I've stayed in but is probably one of the best. The staff are all lovely and I've kind of got to know them which for me makes the stay more comfortable. Every time I leave the Florida I want to go straight back. My favourite has to be the waiter Pepe who works hard and is always full of fun. Eugene the barman and Pepe from reception are really nice, they are also drop dead gorgeous so careful ladies!!! The owners are also lovely and make you feel very welcome. I also have to mention Kim the dog who my son loves.
Sorrento in general is a beautiful part of the world and I personally have fallen in love with it. The scenery is stunning to say the least. I love the shopping with a choice of designer to high street stores to back street markets and shops. The food and wine is to die for. For me the biggest attraction is the atmosphere, busy and buzzing with beautiful people everywhere. Cant wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples