My partner & I stayed here in July 2008. We were a little wary as we thought it may be a hotel full of older people but it was mixed.
It is a family run hotel situated in a nice quiet area of Sant Agnello.
Pepe the waiter greeted my 18mnth old son with a very friendly "Bonjourno Bambino" every morning!
We never really noticed any noise from the bar area but even if we did people are on holiday and are entitled to enjoy themselves, who know's could have been us one night!!!
We arrived here at 1230 on the night due to a crash on the main route into Sorrento but the staff were all still waiting up and had laid food on for us, they must have been exhausted bless them!
We had ants, hundreds of them all on a mission!! Would scurry in a line but we never complained, mainly coz were English but also coz we couldn't be bothered to move and were only in the room to sleep. They were brushed away every morning anyway and disinfected.
Didn't notice the 'one plug' situation so it obviously didn't bother us that much. How many electrical appliances do you need running at once anyway!??
Only downside we felt was the breakfasts ( Sorry Florida!) stale bread, boiled eggs and apples!
Lunches and evening meals were nice though, alway's Italian (surprise!!) Risotto, pasta and pizza but enough to feel full.
Yes I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Florida, with familiar conduction from three generation, is a charming resort surrounded by a traditional lemon and orange garden, located in a pleasant and calm residential area of Sorrento.The Hotel Florida is the ideal place to spend a quite holiday, the green citrus groves and the panoramas of the Sorrento Coast, the gastronomic specialities or the fantastic walks and excursion will make your stay in the Earth of the Sirens' land unforgettable.Sorrento historical center is 20 minutes walking distance. Within 300 metres away there is a typical Sorrentine beach "La Marinella" and a splendid terrace overlooking the sea. Here a charming scene is opened thanks to which it is possible to admire the bay of Sorrento, the entire Gulf of Naples and the Vesuvius. The shopping area of Sorrento or S.Agnello it is only ten minutes on foot.The Hotel Florida has its private swimming pool with wide solarium (free sunbeds), snack and cocktail bar, wide garden area. Private parking.Rooms are classically decorated, and offer free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a satellite TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom. All the rooms have a balcony, with views of the garden or of the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Florida Italy/Province Of Naples