“One of the best restaurants in Italy!”

Ristorante La Marinella
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Price range: US$24 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come to taste unique emotions that feed the eyes, the soul and the heart. A candlelight dinner , in the company of the warm sea breeze. With the Gulf of Naples on the horizon. A memorable sunset, thanks to the delicious dishes of our chef masters . Cruditè of the Mediterranean sea . The catch of the day. Pasta and stuffing homemade. We only serve products selected by the most important ingredient of our kitchen: love for guests. La Marinella, for people who want to taste the sea
Dublin
“One of the best restaurants in Italy!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

This place is such a gem, what a beautiful view from the tables on the balcony. I went here twice with my fiancée in mid September. The food, the quality of service, the view... Absolutely stunning. They even have floating candles on the beach below! I highly recommend this place. The elevator down is unusual but only adds to the experience, the man that escorts you down is very nice and friendly too. You won't be disappointed with this restaurant. We travelled all over Italy and this place was my favorite. Top marks!!

• Visited September 2013

Huntington, New York
“Great Restaurant !”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This restaurant had it all. Great food, beautiful waterfront dining, clean, attentive staff. Also the ladies room was decorated in the nicest all blue ceramic tile (super clean )
I'd recommend this place highly. Sit outside under the canopy for sure

Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best meal of our stay”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Firstly, don't be put off by the entrance and corridor to the elevator! Once you arrive at the lower level, above the small beach, you find the very smart modern restaurant built into the cliff.
The staff were friendly, professional and attentive. The food was excellent as too was the attention to detail. The basket of bread was warm and fresh, a complimentary glass of Prosecco and hors d'oeuvres was a very nice touch.
We chose a local red wine which was lovely, we dined with my parents and had a variety of fish and steak dishes, all excellent.
Our table was booked at 8.30pm, so it was dark, but there were floating candles placed in the sea below us. There were a mixture of customers, some couples but also some families which was nice.
The desserts looked amazing.. So although full, we had to sample one and weren't disappointed!
I would highly recommend this restaurant, it was our best meal during our holiday!

• Visited September 2013
Galena, Ohio
“Sorrento stay”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Quality of food & service were excellent. Prices were very reasonable. View was fantastic.Definitely eat there again

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Never got as far as the food...”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

What a fabulous location and exciting arrival via the cave and the lift - then I asked for a glass of white wine and was told only half bottles - ok but they only had pinot grigio which I don't like and had no local wine which all the other restaurants serve. When I said I wasn't impressed waiter gave an audible "pffff" so we left - and they tried to stop us saying they could do a glass of any white wine I wanted..... Untypical of the area where every other restaurant was charming and friendly - a real disappointment

• Visited August 2013