“4 star excellent!”

Price range: US$24 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come to taste unique emotions that feed the eyes, the soul and the heart. A candlelight dinner , in the company of the warm sea breeze. With the Gulf of Naples on the horizon. A memorable sunset, thanks to the delicious dishes of our chef masters . Cruditè of the Mediterranean sea . The catch of the day. Pasta and stuffing homemade. We only serve products selected by the most important ingredient of our kitchen: love for guests. La Marinella, for people who want to taste the sea
Brighton, United Kingdom
“4 star excellent!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Brilliant service, amazing food and such reasonable prices! very lovely tucked away also with a view over the sea

Visited May 2014

Queenstown, New Zealand
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Fantastic restaurant! I was travelling alone and ate here on my first night in Sant'agnello - had a great waitor who looked after me and gave me many handy tips and insights into the area. Food was divine, view was breathtaking. Enjoyed it so much that I came back with a friend two nights later for another beautiful meal. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Visited April 2014
North Vancouver, Canada
“The best in Europe. Perfecto!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The best in setting, atmosphere, service, Italian fine dining, what more can you ask for?
We had the pleasure of dining at this first class restaurant at our last day in Sorrento. The owner Giusy greeted us at the main stairs and led us to our table on the balcony, the service is courteous and prompt, the sun was setting, the Marinella salad for two was excellent. This is the best place to dine in all of Europe.
Be sure to dine here when you are in the vicinity, you will not regret it.
Giusy, thank you so much for such a memorable evening, you have made our vacation in Italy so very special.

• Visited April 2014
Vienna, Virginia
“One of our favorite meals in all of Italy”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We spent our last night in Italy at Ristorante La Marinella and I'm so glad we did. Our trip was just on the edge of busy season, in May 2013, so lucky for us, the restaurant only had one or two other tables seated the entire time. Although you're not sure what to expect as you walk to the lift down, the inside is very clean and modern, the music quiet. The wait staff very very friendly and attentive, clearing our table after each course. I had a tuna tartare appetizer which came out as raw tuna with a hot rock, intended for searing the tuna to one's personal tastes. That was one of the coolest things I had ever seen, and it was great to be able to experiment with different levels of doneness. I forget now what we had for our other courses, I can only remember the dessert being worth it (which I couldn't say for most places we ate in Italy). I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a romantic dinner and a culinary delight.

• Visited May 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Good meal, views and sunset”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The restaurant was opposite our hotel. There is a lift down to the restaurant and the operator led us to it. It was beautifully set up and we were lucky enough to have a table on the balcony overlooking the sea, we had great views and a beautiful sunset. The service was attentive and the food was good and nicely presented.

• Visited July 2013