We stayed at Esperidi for 5 days and the grounds were beautiful- filled with greenery and luscious lemon and orange trees.
The apartment was lovely and more than adequate for our stay.
The one disappointing thing is that we booked this place as Wi-Fi was provided in our rooms only to stay there and find that the Wi-Fi in our room was not working.
We reported this problem constantly for the first two days and then gave up as the staff clearly were not interested in reimbursing or making it up to us.
Useless service but good amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , HostelWorld, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples