This Hotel was in a location high above the clifftop overlooking the Bay of Sorrento.
We paid for a sea view and was well worth it, Dont penny pinch and get a street view you will regret it.
The hotel was very probably the cleanest we have been to and towels chenged twice daily.
We had a meal in the hotel Restaurant one night and would not really recommend it, there is a lovely place 10 yards from hotel food much better there
It takes a good 25 mins to walk to the centre of Sorrento so if you do not like walking then maybe this hotel would not suit you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples