A wonderful hotel with attentive staff, the place is almost like a resort. Great views, clean lobby, large outdoor and indoor spaces, large rooms with high ceilings! We arrived stressed from our drive from Naples and thought the GPS was wrong, because there were a lot of people dressed up in the hotel lobby, later we found out there was a private dinner party. Once the reception found our reservation they were very helpful and took our luggage up to the room while we were directed to park our car. The private parking is a little confusing, it is like a zig-zag across a busy street from the hotel and we had trouble seeing the green gate at night. When we got back to the hotel, we were told we got upgraded to sea view with a balcony! I was so excited and it was the best room we had on our entire trip through Italy. The rooms are decent size, the bathroom tile seemed a little dated but it all functioned very well. We stayed 2 nights and had dinner on the terrace at the hotel both nights because the sea view is amazing. Even the breakfast had outdoor seating on a balcony facing the water. We drove the Amalfi coast and my boyfriend got stressed from the drive so we went back to the hotel and we ordered cocktails at the bar in the late afternoon and relaxed in the sun. We didn't want to leave and I can't wait to go back, by boat next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples