We went to Italy to be married and chose to stay at and have our wedding reception at the Hotel Corallo. This was after finding the magnificant Silvia Schiappa through her Flowers and Confetti wedding planning service.
Silvia was an absolute god send, sdhe arranged everything for us as we wanted it from flowers. hairdresser, haorse drawn carriage, our civil ceremony at the San Francesco Cloister (which is stunning!) to the reception at the Hotel Corallo.
Nothinh was ever too much trouble and Silvia was also available and quick to respond to any concerns or questions we had. She came to greet us on our arrival and the hotel had left two delicios baskets of fresh fruit, quickly followed by fresh flowers from Silvia.
The hotel is stunning with the most breathtaking views I have ever seen!!!!!! The staff were friendly and could not do enough to make sure our stay and wedding was exactly what we wanted. The food at the reception was amazing and they even catered for my friend who has a gluton intolerence making her her own fresh pasta, bread and cake.
I can recommend highly enough the fantastic services of Silvia and the Hotel Corallo. Needless to stay we are going back next year for our anniversay. Thankyou Silvia and The Hotel Corallo for a truly special day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples