It is difficult to write something about Casa Mazzola that hasn't already been so well described in previous reviews. One thing I can offer is to confirm that all the good things that have been listed, the friendly reception, the excellent rooms and views, the travel guidance and suggestions are all still part of the Casa Mazzola experience.
We spent five days there and couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more. Each morning, Luigi would help us with ideas to enhance our planned outing, suggesting places to visit, timing to avoid the busy periods, even advice on where the best car parks were. In the evenings they would tell us about the local restaurants and also provide/arrange transportation there and back so that we could indulge ourselves with the local wine (if you are a fan of rose wines, try the Lachryma Christi).
I would certainly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sorrento Bed and Breakfast Casa Mazzola, is located a few minutes far from Sorrento center and the Amalfi coast, Our Bed and breakfast has been built from Luigi (crazy artist) just to give the guests relax and all the comfort in a place full of nature and artistic surrounding. Well connected with Capri, Positano, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast. Casa Mazzola bed and breakfast Sorrento is the ideal place to spend your Sorrento holiday. Located in a panoramic position overlooking the Bay of Naples. Casa Mazzola bed and breakfast Sorrento is the most creative family bed and breakfast. Our unique Sorrento accommodation is surrounded by the green of the olive trees, and luscious landscaping of colorful flowers. The Villa is built by a "crazy artist" (also the owner). All rooms are designed with a clean, fresh flair! Each has air conditioning,private bathroom, free internet access and the convenience of free private parking within our gates. Imagine waking up to the breathtaking panoramic sea view every morning. We will guarantee to you all the assistance to make it easy for you to visit the surrounding areas of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Capri and Pomeii. Our shuttle services are always available to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mazzola B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mazzola Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Casa Mazzola B&B Italy/Province Of Naples