Hotel Laurin Small&Charming
Hotel Acadia(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$149
US$139
US$190
US$185
Garni Hotel Wildbach(Selva di Val Gardena)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Hotel Alaska(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$133
Priceline
Hotel Solaia(Selva di Val Gardena)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Giardin Boutique B&B(Selva di Val Gardena)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Oswald(Selva di Val Gardena)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Continental(Selva di Val Gardena)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Antares(Selva di Val Gardena)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgregor and astridcharming familyswimming poolgarden roomhuge varietyrooms are modernwellness centrefeel so welcomejunior suiteexcellent hostsevery afternoonspa areabreakfast and dinnersuperb fooda family run hotelsteam roomthe location is perfect
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is a small boutique ...The rooms are beautiful The service are great and you find
since many years the same People This is very important The hotel is centrally situated
I spent many times every years 4 or more days .. I travel a lot anywhere but Hotel Laurin is
unique ..Unique is Astrid and Gregor too ...
I recommand with Pleasure to my friends and i am very happy to receive only good feedback ..

Room Tip: rooms near the small river is lovely ...Right side side of Ciampinoi ...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nello58100
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel is so good that I always wonder why anyone would want to go to somewhere " grander" . Its comfortable rooms, superb food, friendly staff and excellent "wellness" facilities, allied to its location near to 2 skilifts and only a genuinely short walk from the bottom of 2 different ski areas make it a wonderful place to base yourself for a holiday in the stunning Dolomites. We have stayed many times and introduced a number of friends who also keep coming back. My only worry about writing this review is that it will be booked out when I next try to make a reservation.
Take a bow, Astrid and Gregor!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EssdeeBucks
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I spent a week with my family at Hotel Laurin. The hotel is absolutely wonderful in every aspect - the rooms are beautiful, the food is amazing, the services are great and most importantly the wonderful people in charge of it all.
Like they say, it is indeed small and very very charming.
For many years we have been going skiing, and I can say with absolute certainty that this is the best hotel we've stayed in.
Thank you very much and hopefully see you again in the near future :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gal158
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Attention to detail is excellent. Wonderful family run Hotel where nothing is too much to ask.The staff were amazing. Good sized comfortable rooms, just the De Luxe rooms with a bath have the shower over the bath which is a bit small, but other rooms have wonderful walk in showers. Great views, centrally situated. Meals were outstanding and the service in the dining room was slick, we so enjoyed our dinners that we were always the last to leave our table and the staff never rushed us. Rooms cleaned twice a day. Our stay there was a pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank glenda229
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hotel Laurin

The moment my family and I entered the hotel the host and hostess greeted us with a very warm welcome. With no further administrative chitchat we got to go to our rooms.
The rooms are always very clean, beautiful and stylish. The cleaning ladies surprise you twice a day and leave you subtle messages: a chocolate , heart shaped sheets... to me it seemed like a perfect symbiosis between high standards and a fairytale feeling. The service was excellent!
The view in Hotel Laurin is amazing. Even when you take a shower you can stare into the beautiful white mountains.
And after a long day of intensive skiing you can relax in the wellness area downstairs. We gladly took advantage of that privilege everyday!

After four years we still look forward to visit this hotel every year!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms have an extra touch !
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family